Payment can be made in various ways
The payment methods are as follows:
1. Payment by bank transfer (free of charge)
The shipment will be sent after receipt of the payment
The bank details to use for the bank transfer are as follows:
- Company name: P-Line Europe srl
- Italian VAT Registration No.: IT02077870463
- Bank name: BPM
- Branch address: P.zza Umberto I – 55032 Castelnuovo di Garfagnana (LU), Italy
- IBAN: IT87Q0503470130000000319476
- BIC: BAPPIT21S21
2. Payment by PayPal, directly or using your credit card (free of charge)
The PayPal payment service allows you to choose whether to pay for the order using our own PayPal account or your credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Postepay, American Express or Carta Aura).
- If you choose to pay using the funds in your own PayPal account, you will need to enter your e-mail address and password.
- If you choose to pay with your credit card, you will need to enter the requested information in the appropriate fields. You have the option to create a new PayPal account. Any reimbursements will then be made to your PayPal account. Every PayPal transaction will be accompanied by a confirmation e-mail. PayPal is the safest payment method on the web because it is the only system that handles your credit card details without them ever being revealed to the seller, thus eliminating the possibility of online fraud.